[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - MBean and JNI access

jglan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 03:48:01 EDT 2006

I'm looking for some detailed information about calling Dlls from within MBeans using JNI. I currently experience class loading problems. Does somebody have some hints where exactly to put the wrapper jar and the Dll.
I already modified run.bat to find the Dll (-Djava.library.path) i.e. the libs seems to be found, but I still unable to get an instance of any class.

Is there any issue using System.LoadLibrary in Mbean's static initializer ?

Thanks for any hints.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980281#3980281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980281