[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - IIS JBoss Integration wherein IIS is on another box

OmegaRedX do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 05:13:00 EDT 2006

There have been numerous topics listed here and on other forums but there was none stated for setting up JBOSS and IIS integration with the use of the JK2 connector but with IIS being on a separate box. I know that this all happens with the use of AJP 1.3 but I am wondering if anybody has anything related. It would be great if you could post something.

Thanks

?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980301#3980301

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980301