[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: create method of my LocalHome throws undeclaredthrowable

mokello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 08:21:56 EDT 2006

This is me again:

I forgot to say some things that may be essential. I have checked the ejb-jar.xml file to see the jndi-local declaration, and it matches my jboss.xml file's representation of the local interface. They have all been set right. Nothing changed in the representation from the time they were working to the time it failed. Here is my jboss.xml and my ejb-jar.xml file code:

jboss.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.0//EN" "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_4_0.dtd">

   <enterprise-beans>

     <!--
       To add beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
       a file to your XDoclet merge directory called jboss-beans.xml that contains
       the ,  and <message-driven></message-driven>
       markup for those beans.
     -->

         <ejb-name>TimeCollection</ejb-name>
         <local-jndi-name>TimeCollectionLocal</local-jndi-name>

        <method-attributes>
        </method-attributes>

    <!--
      write a merge file jboss-webservices.ent for webservice-description
    -->

   </enterprise-beans>

     <!--
       To specify your own assembly descriptor info here, add a file to your
       XDoclet merge directory called jboss-assembly-descriptor.xml that contains
       the <assembly-descriptor></assembly-descriptor> markup.
     -->
   <assembly-descriptor>
    <!-- message destinations -->
     <!--
       To specify additional message-destination elements, add a file in the merge
       directory called jboss-message-destinations.ent that contains them.
     -->
   </assembly-descriptor>

   <resource-managers>
   </resource-managers>

  <!--
    | for container settings, you can merge in jboss-container.xml
    | this can contain <invoker-proxy-bindings/> and <container-configurations/>
  -->

ejb-jar.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd">

<ejb-jar >

   <![CDATA[No Description.]]>
   <display-name>Generated by XDoclet</display-name>

   <enterprise-beans>

      <!-- Session Beans -->

         <![CDATA[Description for TimeCollection]]>
         <display-name>Name for TimeCollection</display-name>

         <ejb-name>TimeCollection</ejb-name>

         <local-home>com.kailaz.timecollection.interfaces.TimeCollectionLocalHome</local-home>
         com.kailaz.timecollection.interfaces.TimeCollectionLocal
         <ejb-class>com.kailaz.timecollection.ejb.TimeCollectionBean</ejb-class>
         <session-type>Stateless</session-type>

     <!--
       To add session beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
       a file to your XDoclet merge directory called session-beans.xml that contains
       the  markup for those beans.
     -->

      <!-- Entity Beans -->
     <!--
       To add entity beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
       a file to your XDoclet merge directory called entity-beans.xml that contains
       the  markup for those beans.
     -->

      <!-- Message Driven Beans -->
     <!--
       To add message driven beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
       a file to your XDoclet merge directory called message-driven-beans.xml that contains
       the <message-driven></message-driven> markup for those beans.
     -->

   </enterprise-beans>

   <!-- Relationships -->

   <!-- Assembly Descriptor -->
     <!--
       To specify your own assembly descriptor info here, add a file to your
       XDoclet merge directory called assembly-descriptor.xml that contains
       the <assembly-descriptor></assembly-descriptor> markup.
     -->

   <assembly-descriptor >
     <!--
       To specify additional security-role elements, add a file in the merge
       directory called ejb-security-roles.xml that contains them.
     -->

   <!-- method permissions -->
     <!--
       To specify additional method-permission elements, add a file in the merge
       directory called ejb-method-permissions.ent that contains them.
     -->

   <!-- transactions -->
     <!--
       To specify additional container-transaction elements, add a file in the merge
       directory called ejb-container-transactions.ent that contains them.
     -->

   <!-- finder transactions -->

   <!-- message destinations -->
     <!--
       To specify additional message-destination elements, add a file in the merge
       directory called ejb-message-destinations.ent that contains them.
     -->

   <!-- exclude list -->
     <!--
       To specify an exclude-list element, add a file in the merge directory
       called ejb-exclude-list.xml that contains it.
     -->
   </assembly-descriptor>

</ejb-jar>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980349#3980349