[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - header content injection

ovidiucn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 09:46:32 EDT 2006

Hello!

I have noticed that, using the *-themes.xml or jboss-portlet.xml files we can instruct the portal to inject some css/scripts in the header. I have a common js library file and i want it to be included in all portal pages no matter what theme/layout is selected/deployed. Is this possible? Is there any special area/file where i can tell JBoss Portal to include some link/script without regarding the current page & theme?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980365#3980365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980365