[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad example uploaded to wiki

Newion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:02:41 EDT 2006

Thank you for the example. But I still can't work with trinidad. My command buttons just don't post the form!

<button type="button" onclick="submitForm(somethinghere)>Register</button>

If I provide attribute type="submit" for the commandButton the warning is shown:

anonymous wrote : type="submit" Property 'type' is not on type: org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.core.nav.CoreCommandButton

How it is possible that you are using this attribute in your example?

Greetings
Pawel Kaczor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980373#3980373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980373