[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: What is to be downloaded?

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:18:29 EDT 2006

"lightbulb432" wrote : Thanks for the response. (By the way, if there's interest in helping document that page better, how would one go about it?)

post to our public dev mailing list and Marshall will let you know how he would like the changes.

anonymous wrote :
  | - What is JBossIDE-Core-2.0.0.Beta2.zip? Does it include everything in the "all" bundle minus Webtools and Eclipse? (In that case it'd be JBossIDE plus ALL plugins?)

I don't see that name on the download page. What are you referring to ?

anonymous wrote :
  | - So JBossAS-Tools is included as part of JBossIDE? Then who would download JBossAS-Tools alone?

Those who don't want/use the other plugins.

anonymous wrote :
  | - What exactly is a "WTP based adapter for controlling/using JBossAS"? (I'm new to this, you'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge...)

it is a plugin that utilizes and extends Eclipse WTP server deployment functionallity.

/max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980381#3980381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980381