[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Seemingly random connection issues?

znbailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:28:13 EDT 2006

"weston.price at jboss.com" wrote : There are effectively two distince states that the <new-connection-sql> and the <valid-connnection-sql> are designed to address. The former is in connection creation the latter is prior to a connection being handed out of the pool.

  | The weird thing about your case is that it appears that the <new-connection-sql> has already been set being that the error you are seeing only happens on connection creation, and only in the event that the SQL statement cannot be executed.

Hi Weston,

Yeah, it is quite weird. It was my understanding that the new-connection-sql would help detect the case when a new connection was fouled up for whatever reason. Would it be possibly to turn on some debug/trace level logging to pinpoint exactly what is going on, or at least to try and get some more information?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980390#3980390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980390