[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: To edit programatically the processdefinition.jpg

joaofslopes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:53:22 EDT 2006

Hi.

I need this kind of idea to my project. In runnig time, the admin of the system could have the chance to modify the process definition using only graphical tools. In this case I think that we have to re-write de process definition xml file to the next time that the system starts again.

Is this possible?  if it is, do you have any suggestion to best practises?

Just one more question: can a processdefinition.xml have no end-state ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980403#3980403

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980403