[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - HOWTO: EJB3 Persistence w/Seam - mapping file location and i

arnieAustin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 12:26:02 EDT 2006

I'm writing my first SEAM application and rather than create Hypersonic tables that aren't permanent, I need to access a real database. This application is a search only, two-page application. After the login page, the user is presented with a page that has search fields at the top and if there is a recordset returned, it is shown below the form in a scrollable table.

I've setup the JBoss -ds.xml file to my sybase database (this works for other applications running on the JB server). I've created a mapping file for the table in question (DpsDriverMapping.xml). And I have added the related persistence-unit section to the persistence.xml file, referencing my JTA data source, the mapping file and the class in question.

The question I have are: 1) where in the hierarchy of the Seam Project should this file reside (DLI, DLI-EJB, DLI-Web and which folder) and 2) what if anything, do I need to do to make sure it gets put into either a Jar, War or Ear?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980443#3980443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980443