[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Datasource config not showing errors

kgalligan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 13:42:00 EDT 2006

I'm highly confused.  I'm not exactly a beginner, but I'm having a strange non-problem.  I have a datasource set up that I use for a login config.  I can't log in, but there are no errors.  So, I figured I'd start with the db config.  I changed the password to one that it wrong.  No error.  Everything looks fine (still can't log in, obviously).  Change the username.  No problem.  I even changed the driver class name.  The config is TOTALLY wrong and can't possibly work, yet there is no error output.  How do I get jboss to stop suppressing these messages?  Could I just have a logging config issue?

Thanks in advance,
-Kevin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980466#3980466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980466