[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - availability of a db2-persistence-service.xml

gnuphie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 15:12:12 EDT 2006

We are wanting to use DB2 as the persistence source for JBoss Messaging. I have noted others having had to modify the oracle-persistence-service.xml to get it working. Is there a supported DB2 example available?

If there is not one already, I am willing to create one, if with others testing and input it is eventually made part of the supported distribution.

Our preference is to have a supported example, even if we have to create the initial version.

We will be deploying DB2 on Linux, but would also like to test it against the iSeries/AS400/i5 platform.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980494#3980494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980494