[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Problem!!! URGENT, please

bsheward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 21:31:16 EDT 2006

In defence of argomauro, I've made the same mistake.

Sure, when dealing with EJB 2.1 and JSP pages, everything had to go through interfaces, but Seam is somehow able to inject values directly into the session beans themselves (the implementation of the interfaces) so its easy to slip into thinking that it ought to be able to call the methods in the session beans themselves, rather than the interfaces.

Seeing the answers to posts like this is helping me understand better how Seam works, and that really helps to develop using it.

Anyway, thanks for helping out, it really is appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980587#3980587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980587