[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - location URL to redirect to after signout

tang_2001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 05:42:32 EDT 2006

Hello,
I need to redirect to a given location after having signed out from my jboss portal 2.4
Apparently the UserPortlet allows to redirect to a given location as shown by the following code:

   public void userLogout(JBossActionRequest req, JBossActionResponse resp) throws IOException
  |    {
  |       String locationURL = req.getParameter("locationURL");
  |       if(locationURL != null)
  |       {
  |          resp.signOut(locationURL);
  |       }
  |       else
  |       {
  |          resp.signOut();
  |       }
  |    }

The way I understand it is that if I call somthing like:
http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/portal/default/Admin/UserPortletWindow?op=userLogout&locationURL=myUrl

I should be redirected to myUrl? This doesn't work. Am I missing something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980646#3980646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980646