[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Working with 2 EntityManagers

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 06:07:20 EDT 2006

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had experience in working with 2 Entity Mangers in Seam. Let's say I have a User-Entity that is controlled by one EM (in one DB) and I have the Access Rights in a different DB which is of course then controlled by a different EM, can the EM manage this relationship even though it does not know about the internals of the other component? Meaning, I send an authentication request to EM1 with username, pwd and get back a User Object - now I want so save some access rights and reference to that object - how could this be done?

Thanks,
Joey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980651#3980651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980651