[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM3 with tomcat

dsrkreddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 07:09:39 EDT 2006

HI Diwa,

          I run the ant task as u said now it is taking the buidfile from build.deploy.xml only but it is giving me the same error " amoeba" had got
i mean it is showing me an error messege as 'org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Cannot open connection'

so please help me  , and please don't feel irritate with my silly doubt's as iam very new to jbpm and java.. iam facing a lot of issues ..

thanks in advance..

regards
sam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980660#3980660