[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JbossIDE 2.0 deploy application

mwr0707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 07:25:36 EDT 2006

Here are the steps I used to add the server to the JBoss Server view:

1.	From the JBossIDE toolbar dropdown (Decorated ?J?), choose New->New Server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980666#3980666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980666