[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: header content injection

ovidiucn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 08:16:02 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : You could simply make it a 'hardcoded' reference in the layout's jsp

  | Otherwise you'll need to add it the each theme that you are using (it's one line in the theme descriptor for each theme that you'd have to add)

This sounds like a good idea. But, again i'll be facing the same problem when deploying a new layout/theme.... I think i have to make a compromise..at least for this version of portal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980675#3980675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980675