[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Has someone managed to build the code from CVS (HEAD)?

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 08:47:40 EDT 2006

Hi Kukeltje,
believe me or not, I have solved the problem by removing eclipse folder under JBPM_ROOT manually and started main build again.

As far as I concluded, the reason of my pain was that eclipse related libraries were not correctly downloaded. WTP SDK zip was corrupted and get.dependencies task did not compain. After I removed eclipse/webtools from my repository and ran get.dependencies again, wtp zip is downloaded properly.

So to summarize:
- ant clean does not delete eclipse folder
- get.dependencies does not inform if local copy of zip matches remote one.
- once when eclipse folder is created (in my case with malformed WTP zip) the HELL starts.

Anyway, thank you for your hints and I hope that this bad experience of mine could be useful for the community.

Regards
Milan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980683#3980683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980683