[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Eventing - sending notification

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 11:27:54 EDT 2006

Hi Heiko,
I've just taken a look at the code: it seems to me that the patch at the SubscriptionManager's dispatch method could be done, validating the received element against the right notification schema from eventSourceMapping. However I noticed that notification schema is currently always set to null in the JSR109MetaDataBuilder; it seems the wsdl is to be parsed here to get the xml schema of the message... am I right? May be we can help you...

Anyway, artem_spector, you could nevertheless validate the message in your server application, before dispatching it to the jbossws engine, since you're supposed to know the notification schema there, don't you?

Alessio Soldano
http://www.javalinux.it/blogs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980738#3980738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980738