[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Some problems with JBoss Portal 2.6 DR version...

wtff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 14:52:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

I downloaded and deployed version 2.6 DR and it works amazingly well for a dev release. The DnD stuff is great!!
Thanks for doing early releases.

I got one question: the responsiveness of the 2.6DR version of the portal is very low. If I minimize or maximize a portlet, it takes around 4 seconds until the action is performed. When I drag a portlet window to another position, the processer load goes up to 100%. I can literally remote-control my notebook ventilator by moving a portlet around.

This is not meant to be criticism. I just would like to ask if this is a known behaviour also experienced by others. I execute jboss locally and experiences this problem both with Firefox and IE.
My notebook has a 1Mhz processor and 1Gig of RAM.
thanks
Sascha

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980806#3980806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980806