[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBossWS Plugin gen code problem

kalvin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 23:07:50 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am getting an error when deploying the following walkthrough example.

    http://www.soapui.org/jbossws/topdown_example.html

Here is the error log:

22:08:26,306 WARN  [PortComponentMetaData] <wsdl-port> element in webservices.xml not namespace qualified: :HelloWorldPort
22:08:26,540 WARN  [JSR109ServerMetaDataBuilder] Adding wsdl targetNamespace to: {http://www.example.org/HelloWorld/}:HelloWorldPort
22:08:26,556 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.5.GA_ejb3/server/default/deploy/HelloWorld.war
org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot find port in wsdl: {http://www.example.org/HelloWorld/}:HelloWorldPort

I think the problem is in the webservices.xml, which is generated when publishing the implementation class (helloworld.impl.HelloWorld) as web serveic.  Below is the WSDL port value found in the generated webservices.xml file.

    <wsdl-port>:HelloWorldPort</wsdl-port>

So, I repeated a few times of the entire walkthrough, and make sure that I didn't type the leading colon in the "WSDL Port to use" field of the "Publish as WebService" dialog box.  However, the results were the same.  Is this a bug in the wstools or the JBossWS Eclipse plugin?

Thanks,
Kalvin

P.S. My environment is JBossIDE 2.0.0.Beta2, JBossAS 4.0.5.GA, java version 1.5.0_06 and MS Windows XP Professional.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980892#3980892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980892