[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - context.lookup() local environment entry

snejboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 02:41:08 EDT 2006

Hi all

i am new bee to jboss and ejb.
i am creating my first ejb. i failed initialise ejb home interface because my context.lookup("java:/comp/env/ejb/Fibo") local environment entry is failing.
i am getting following error when i try to run this

Fibonaci Computation
null object name java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null object name at org.jboss.mx.server.registry.BasicMBeanRegistry.get(BasicMBeanRegistry.java:495) at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:638) at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker$MBeanServerAction.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:805) at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:406) at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:118) at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeInvoker(InvokerInterceptor.java:227) at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:167) at

please some one help me with this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980914#3980914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980914