[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: persist & auto-restart mbean

cnsxxx09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 03:14:33 EDT 2006

The problem I have is that I can't find code examples, all references I have found so far refer to thee descriptors being changed: e.g.

"If you want to load an existing Standard MBean as an XMBean .... then you obviously need to write an xmbean descriptor"

So, you don't need to change the Java code?

When I instantiate & register my XMBean (without descriptor) do I need to do something like:
 server.registerXMBean  ?
and something like,
  server.getMBean().setPersistence(true)

any examples? maybe in JBoss' own source code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980921#3980921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980921