[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - SSO and failover

rhino247365 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 03:55:55 EDT 2006

http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r5/html/cluster.chapt.html#clustering-http-state

I have implemented SSO and http-session state replication as per the above documentation on JBoss 4.0.4.GA (with Apache/mod_jk). I am using  SSO through Tomcat's j_security and have enabled this in server.xml etc. The application is marked as distributed and I can see the duplicate information in the jmx-console.

However, when I shut down one JBoss server (Node2) the SSO id is deregistered. I get the following in the server.logs on both:

[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost]] Deregistering sso id 'EA2F692F6D94A683818FE2BC54B070D0'

Essentially, the user is logged out and needs to log in again on Node1

Am I misssing some JBossCache config? Do I have to wait for JBoss5? as in http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HttpSessionPassivationDesign

Any help appreciated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980931#3980931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980931