[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JMX Deployment error

galo.navarro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 07:34:14 EDT 2006

Thanks for answering.

It seems the deployer tries to install it, but still doesn't work. Now my interface is

public interface NOCManagerServiceMBean extends ServiceMBean

and the class is

public class NOCManagerService extends ServiceMBeanSupport implements NOCManagerServiceMBean

It tries to deploy but I get this error:

12:29:13,639 INFO  [ServiceConfigurator] Problem configuring service java:NOC=NOCManagerService
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No Attribute found with name: serviceStatus

Which is an evil lie as my interface declares both:

  | 	public String getServiceStatus();
  | 	public void setServiceStatus(String s);

and they're implemented

  | private static String serviceStatus = "I DO EXIST";
  |
  | public String getServiceStatus() {
  | 	return serviceStatus;
  | }
  |
  | public void setServiceStatus(String s) {
  | 	serviceStatus=s;
  | }

Am I missing something?

Thanks again