[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBOSS Web Services node not showing web service after genera

sgtmcg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 08:08:08 EDT 2006

I'm following the tutorial given at soapui at http://www.soapui.org/jbossws/bottomup_example.html

There is a screenshot at the bottom of the page showing the webservice IHelloWorld.  I do not see this.  Everything generates fine with no errors showing.  I have included the console message as follows:

Running JBossWS wstools for [jboss-test1]
directory: C:\CVSSandbox\JBOSS-IDE_2\jboss-test1
command: cmd.exe /C C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\bin\wstools.bat -cp bin -config C:\DOCUME~1\CMCGIN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\wstools-config6175.xml -dest C:\CVSSandbox\JBOSS-IDE_2\jboss-test1\src\java
========================================================================="
.
  WSTools Environment
.
  JBOSS_HOME: C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\bin\\..
.
  JAVA: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_09\bin\java
.
  JAVA_OPTS:
.
.
Updating Interface [IHelloWorld] in SoapUI project [jboss-test1]

All of the artifact files show up exactly as listed in the post, just no service shown under webservices.  Does anyone know why?  I am using the full download of the JBOSS IDE 2.0.0 BETA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980986#3980986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980986