[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Using our own schema in place of Jboss Portal Schema

tekulapallinaresh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 08:56:59 EDT 2006

We have a central database, where user will be authenticated against this repository by using predefined API(couple of JAR files). So user is unique for all the existing applications.

We are trying to integrate all the applications using Jboss Portal. Here we need to develop a login scenario using predefined API. For that we should use our own schema instead Jboss portal schema. For example we should use CONTACT table where user information stored, instead of JBP_USERS table.

So which part of the Jboss portal source will be affected. Please throw me some ideas of how should we go further.

Thanks in advance,
Naresh Kumar Tekulapalli

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980996#3980996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980996