[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Changed ports with partial success

RomeuFigueira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 09:44:57 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info.

You've put me in the right path.

So here goes my solution in case somebody else needs it.

Running JBoss AS 4.0.5 with Jbossws.sar (JDK 1.5)

What I did was to unzip the jbossws.beans file to a folder called jbossws.beans, then inside it changed the jboss-beans.xml file where the webserviceport was located (in Jbossws.sar (JDK 1.5), jboss-service.xml there was no webserviceport descriptor, nor could I add the similar one from JDK 1.4).

It's running as it should now,

thanks again andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981009#3981009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981009