[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBossPortal 2.4 and IFrame portlet from portalswap

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 10:26:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I used IFrame portlet from portalswap with JBossPortal 2.2 , it worked without a problem.

I have up-graded to JBossPortal2.4, and when i deploy the IFrame portlet it says
the following

  | 16:56:20,149 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/iframeportlet, warUrl=.../deploy/iframeportlet.war/
  | 16:56:20,352 WARN  [InstanceMetaData] The instance IFramePortletInstance will not be created because the component referenced is outside of the same web app iframe.IFramePortlet

How do i overcome this. Can someone please throw some light.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981030#3981030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981030