[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem with multiples wars

eroscc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 11:02:24 EDT 2006

Hello

I have a problem with multiples wars.
My JboosPortal version is: 2.2.1RC3

My classes are shared, but my jboss-web.xml is:

  | <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
  |   <loader-repository>
  |     com.sumersoft:loader=demo
  |     <loader-repository-config>
  |      java2ParentDelegation=false
  |     </loader- repository-config>
  |   </loader-repository>
  | </class-loading>

I see the problem when I try load one .properties that it is inside of war.
Each war it has a different file .properties, with equals name but with
different content.

In my class that load .properties this code is used:

  | public class CommonInformationPortal implements ServletContextListener {
  |
  | 	private static Properties properties = null;
  |
  | 	public static void load()
  | 	{
  | 		try{
  | 			if(properties == null)
  | 			{
  | 				properties = new Properties();
  | 				properties.load(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("CommonInformation.properties"));
  | 			}
  | 		}
  | 		catch(Exception e)
  | 		{
  | 			return;
  | 		}
  | 	}
  |

  | 	public static String getProperty(String property)  {
  | 		try{
  |                                       return properties.getProperty(property);
  | 		}
  | 		catch(Exception e)
  | 		{
  | 			return null;
  | 		}
  | 	}
  | }

But always return the ClassLoader of last deployed war.
So the file .properties read is always the file of last deployed war.

I try use ServletContextListener the load of file .properties is ok, but when I get any propertie of this file is returned propertie of last deployed war.

How i can resolve this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981045#3981045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981045