[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to show my JSP page in a portlet.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 12:34:00 EDT 2006

"sreejipnr" wrote : If I have more than one application, what should I do? Should I deploy as much as iFrame portlet instacne and modify each instance for each URL?

Yes, if you hard code the URL in the source, you will have to create multiple portlets (e.g. IFram1, IFrame2, IFrame3, etc.).  However, what I planned on doing is not hard-coding the URL but getting it from the preferences. This is a very simple change. Then I could create multiple instances and set the URL differently for each one.

Looks like I might have a few minutes today. I'll let you know when I am done and it's working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981063#3981063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981063