[jboss-user] Problem with Multiples .wars

Eros eroscc at terra.com.br
Thu Oct 26 15:31:13 EDT 2006

Hello

I have a problem with multiples wars.
My JboosPortal version is: 2.2.1RC3

My classes are shared, but my jboss-web.xml is:

<class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
  <loader-repository>
    com.sumersoft:loader=demo
    <loader-repository-config>
     java2ParentDelegation=false
    </loader- repository-config>
  </loader-repository>
</class-loading>

I see the problem when I try load one .properties that it is inside of war.
Each war it has a different file .properties, with equals name but with
different content.

In my class that load .properties this code is used:

public class CommonInformationPortal implements ServletContextListener {

	private static Properties properties = null;

	public static void load()
	{
		try{
			if(properties == null)
			{
				properties = new Properties();
				properties.load(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("CommonInformation.properties"));
			}
		}
		catch(Exception e)
		{
			return;
		}
	}

	public static String getProperty(String property)  {
		try{
                                      return properties.getProperty(property);
		}
		catch(Exception e)
		{
			return null;
		}
	}
}

But always return the ClassLoader of last deployed war.
So the file .properties read is always the file of last deployed war.

I try use ServletContextListener the load of file .properties is ok, but when I get any propertie of this file is returned propertie of last deployed war.

How i can resolve this problem?

[]´s
Eros