[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ejb not bound (no security manager: RMI class loader dis

Asia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 17:37:33 EDT 2006

Jaikiran, thanks for your response.
I have found no relevant  exceptions in the server log. It lists step by step how this particular EJB is deployed,  no issues there.

There only one exception in the entire file related to myfaces-impl.jar (I do however have this jar in the lib of the war I am deploying).

  | java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs\myfaces-impl.jar

I do not think this exception is related to my problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981143#3981143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981143