[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS and Transactions

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 18:45:06 EDT 2006

"timdyck" wrote : Using Web Service and Transactions annotations at the same time in my class is causing the following problem:

  |   | Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: duplicate class definition: com/discorp/licensing/server/__JBossWS_LicenseServerService_LicenseServerPort_GetClientId
  |   | 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
  |   | 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
  |   | 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:465)
  |   | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |   | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  |   | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  |   | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |   | 	at javassist.ClassPool.toClass(ClassPool.java:823)
  |   | 	... 82 more
  |   |

  | So if I remove the transaction annotations from my class, then everything works as expected.  I am using JBoss AS 4.0.4GA, with AOP 1.5.1GA, WS 1.0.3GA, and JDK 1.5.0_05.
  |
  | Any ideas?

So this means that for whatever reason the actual parameter was generated twice in the same classloader. What classloader config are you using.

Is it possible for you to recreate the problem in a small test case? If so could you create a jira issue (jira.jboss.com) and we'll take a look at it.

Thanks!

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981157#3981157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981157