[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JSR 181 JBoss 4.0.4

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 00:18:26 EDT 2006

"ax666" wrote : this is what I love about the jboss support forums, you can ask lots of questions, also find similar questions of other users, and you can be sure you'll get either no answer at all or something saying it's your fault or fix it yourself or that it is fixed in a future version that will be released in a year or so. thanks!

I am sorry for the delay but please understand that we have been very busy on implementing JAX-WS which is has been under high demand from the community and our customers. If you need more expedient answers then consider getting a support contract..

Now to answer your question,  Since this is based off of the JAX-RPC spec, you have to throw either a runtime exception, remote exception, or a user defined checked exception that must extend Exception. You can't directly throw the base exception class. Throwable shouldn't be allowed either, so thats a bug. The error message should be clearer.

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981203#3981203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981203