[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Problem with launching since beta2

ahachmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 07:11:50 EDT 2006

Hi,
Ok now removing the Server fixed my problem with the failire while initializing the Tools. Even the other projects (non EJB) are launchable again.
But now I have the problem that i cannot create a new JBoss Server.
At the new Server screen, I Select JBoss AS 4.0 press next. The Heading changes to Add and Remove Projects, but the content of that fomular stays the was as it was on the last.
The Finish Button keeps staying inactive :-/

Any Idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981265#3981265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981265