[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSDL-->Java Can JBoss wstool generate both client and se

jjchen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 09:23:01 EDT 2006

Jason, thank you very much for the reply.  Sorry for the inaccurate question.

I actually meant whether I can generate both client and server side deployment artifacts through one wsdl file for RPC endpoint including webservices.xml. I have successfully generated the mapping file and the interface.  I will also need the webservices.xml to deploy the RPC endpoint implementation, right?

Do I have to generate the interface through wsdl file first, then generate the webservices.xml through the generated interfaces? Is there one step I can generate both client and sever artifacts through the wsdl file?

Thanks a lot.

jjchen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981295#3981295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981295