[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

m.schuetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 11:31:18 EDT 2006

Sorry, but we are not in Debug-Mode of Seam and our application exception is still eaten by seam-interceptor.

In our calling method we run some hibernate-statements, which run into an NoSuchResultException, which we catches an re-throw as an ApplicationException(rollback=true).
This ApplicationException is now eaten by seam, although the applicationException is not seam-annotated.

See following output:

17:25:04,575 INFO  [STDOUT] Hibernate: select userentity0_.ID as ID2_  from USER userentity0_ where lower(userentity0_.USER_NAME)=lower(?)
17:25:04,778 INFO  [ExceptionInterceptor] no exceptions.xml file found

Any Idea ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981339#3981339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981339