[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Question on accessing keystore/truststore that is not re

EstrellaRichardson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 12:49:11 EDT 2006

I hate to be a pest but....
  Are there any plans to allow this path to be absolute?  I assume when we say relative it means that if my deployment is via a jar or ear file that the keystore and truststore must also be in the jar or ear file.  In my situation (stated in previous post), I need to be able to use the existing keystore and truststore  which is a part of the web application that is running in the foreground and is located elsewhere in the filesystem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981365#3981365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981365