[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any way to invalidate a session?

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 14:48:59 EDT 2006

Using FF 1.5
--------------
1.  User logs into the portal on server 1 (some portal platform I choose not to know much about).
2.  User selects a link from the navigation panel which points to server 2 (Seam).
3.  User does a search and gets back results
4.  User goes back to the portal window, logs out and logs back in as a different user
5.  User selects the same link in the navigation panel
6.  Previous user's results are displayed.

I don't expect Seam to implicitly handle this, since it's 2 different sessions on two different servers.  I'm just trying to clean it up in my code when it happens.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981395#3981395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981395