[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam application Authentication against Windows User Login

Shinerella do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 15:07:21 EDT 2006

If somebody can give me some directions to follow, Im developing web applications for the company I work for, Im using jboss AS 4.04 GA (running as a Windows 2003 server Service), and the  jboss seam1.01GA. Currently, My applications have a login form where I get the user and password, but I want to know if there is a way to skip that login form and just somehow get the Windows User Login automatically in order to authenticate.  Is this possible?

Thanks and regards :)

Carolina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981399#3981399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981399