[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Class path settings for a JBoss server

aashishvora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 15:26:41 EDT 2006

I have creted a new server in JBoss for my application and also have a different folder structure and I need help to setup classpath settings for it.
Following is my server structure

Jboss-4.0.2
  |   Server
  |      Myserver
  |      	deploy
  |      	   xxx.war
  |      	properties
  |      	   a.properties
  |      	   b.properties
  |      	   config.xml
  |      	run.bat
I am loading all the properties files by reading their names from config.xml, where I have defined the path for all my properties file as
./properties/a.properties
./properties/b.properties

In my run.bat file I have an entry for the class path as follows
JBOSS_CLASSPATH = %JBOSS_CLASSPATH%;./properties

When I run my server through Command line everything is working fine.

In JBoss IDE, When I select the JBoss home, IDE shows myserver in the dropdown and I selected it. For my classpath, I added the properties folder as an external folder as I could not find a way to add it as a relative to my server root directory (myserver). When I try to run the same through JBoss IDE, it is not working as it is taking the root directory as C:\JBoss-4.0.2 and not as C:\JBoss-4.0.2\server\myserver and hence I cannot find any of my properties files.

Can someone tell me how to change the settings so as to make it work or is there a way I can call the existing run.bat file from the IDE itself when I start the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981404#3981404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981404