[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

sducas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 19:50:45 EDT 2006

ok thanks,

security exemple (freshly updated from CVS) don't work for me for two reasons:

- first one:

I think seam.properties should be renamed into component.properties and the corresponding line inserted into build.xml (at line 42 for me) ... then it starts for me...

but when started..

- second one: it doesn't work (I have no more information yet):

I log in using demo demo then I have the menu but when I press ProtectedAction I'm redirected to the login page...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981475#3981475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981475