[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to update a process def without versionin

arshadnj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 20:10:47 EDT 2006

Hello All,

Any update on this? Is this new API/tool available for use now? Obviously, in most of the organisations process definitions change as business changes and so the need for migration.

In our particular case, we have implemented JBPM workflow for an order management system and since it is an e-business, business changes quite often and in this case it is very hard to say to management that "For all the existing 'orders' in the system we will use the OLD business process definition and for the new 'orders' the latest business process definition" and the nightmare would be when you have a bug in the existing process definition.

I appreciate your suggestions or information in this regard.

Thanks,
Arshad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981480#3981480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981480