[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: persist & auto-restart mbean

cnsxxx09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 28 04:43:21 EDT 2006

It didn't work (running store() method), but I guess that when I do get all this working the load and store are done automatically by JBoss since I set a Persistence Manager in my descriptor ...
"XMBeans .. can specify a PersistenceManager (PM) that is used during XMBean instantiation to load any attributes previously saved, and during normal operation to save attributes, based on the chosen Persistence Policy."

Looking further into the documentation, and in particular comparing MBean XML descriptors to XMBean ones, I see that you need to specify a section of attributes. Presumably the PM uses this to know what to store or not.

If I'm right, I just need to learn how to add this into my code and then .. fingers crossed, it should work ...

(Of course, I still have the issue of wanting my instantiated XMBeans to restart when JBoss restarts ... but I'll save that for another post ...).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981511#3981511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981511