[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackE

awclemen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 28 13:31:13 EDT 2006

Yes, it happened that my build script was screwed up, so it wasn't building the jar file every time I updated the code.  After I fixed the buidl script and the jar file got built, everything worked.  Unfortunately, I don't know what the problem was that was causing the error, since I mucked with the code about a thousand times before I fixed the build script. - I suspect it was one of my settings files that was not inline with the java code, but I'll never know.  Sorry I could help more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981539#3981539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981539