[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JPDL Designer Eclipse plugin freezes on save

mgommeringer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 29 13:32:59 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

I currently tried out the designer plugin 3.0.12 and run again into the problem I described at
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=82559&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40
Pressing the "save" button on a modified process definition causes Eclipse to hang a long time (about 3 minutes) with a CPU load of 100%.

Differing from the recommendations I use Eclipse 3.2.
I did not uninstall the older version of the designer plugin before installing the new version via update manager - can this cause such an error?

Thanks in advance,
matthias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981620#3981620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981620