[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Strange IllegalAccessError with JBoss + Hibernate

gbilodeau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 02:03:16 EST 2006

Hi and thanks for your answer.    Currently all my Hibernate libraries (Core, Annotations and EntityManager) are packaged in my EAR root - this packaging seems to be working fine on other app servers.  Is the conflict due to the presence of the hibernate3.jar and jboss-hibernate.jar files in the ${JBOSS_HOME}/server/default/lib directory?  And is this previous directory the "lib" directory you're mentioning in your message?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981659#3981659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981659