[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problems returning arrays from Webservice Method

MmarcoM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 04:58:51 EST 2006

Hello,
 had same problem with arrays..
was able to fix it by specifying WebResult and WebParam  in my webservice methods..
As far as i read, the less you annotate your webservice method, the more jbossws will try to 'figure out' what the parameters/result would be..
No problem with primitive/wrappres return, but if you start to have 'arrays' or custom classes, then i guess jbossws would need a little help in order to generate WSDL etc..

You'd need to annotate your webservice method with
@WebResult
@WebParam

check jbossws samples, (or google it) i have found a similar example that uses WebParam and WebREsult and that fixed my problem

HTH
 marco

try to speci

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981696#3981696