[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: endpoint handler

RomeuFigueira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 05:04:09 EST 2006

To further clear my previous post, here's my complete description:

I've got 3 java files
1 - My WS interface
2 - My WS Implementacion
3 - My Handler class (in this case a class for handling attachments)

With the WS Plugin, I've generated my WS artifacts (WSDL file, web.xml, webservices.xml and jaxrpc-mapping.xml).

Problem is that webservices.xml didn't include any link to the handler, so I had to manually insert them (see above post).

Then it was just a case of packagin my files into a .WAR file (ant - f packaging-build.xml) and deploy it to my JBoss AS.

Hope this helps anyone with this sort of problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981699#3981699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981699